Frequently Bought Together
The Display Shield 52-55" (0 fan) | Vertical
The Display Shield 52-55" Weatherproof TV Enclosure « Most 55” Displays Fit, Compare Display to Enclosure Specs »
The Display Shield outdoor digital signage solution is tested and certified to IP55 (IEC 65209) standards for water and dust ingress protection!
The Display Shield is a tamper-resistant protective digital monitor enclosure, designed and built to secure most digital displays, menu boards, indoor TVs and signage in almost any commercial environment. The Display Shield heavy-duty outdoor digital signage enclosure also offers protection against weather, water, bugs, theft, tampering, vandalism and more. Developed specifically for the commercial market, The Display Shield is lightweight, secure and comes in both portrait (Vertical) and landscape (Horizontal) models.
These display cases are manufactured using HMWPE (High Molecular Weight Polyethylene), which is a specific plastic made for outdoor usage and durability. The front panel of the unit is an industry leading .220 inch thick ultra-clear LEXAN® polycarbonate which is perfect for direct viewing of the display and complete defense against a flying object or tampering.
The Display Shield has a semi permanently affixed front shield that is designed to stay closed at all times but does give you the ability to remove the front panel in the event of a mechanical failure of your equipment. The Display Shield uses a custom security screw system that requires a specific tool to remove the front panel. This makes unit completely tamper-proof and provides optimum safety for your display.
Sports arenas, theme parks, community centers, educational facilities, hospitals, government buildings, restaurants, bars and an array of other commercial venues favor The Display Shield for TV and digital display protection over other enclosures and expensive outdoor signage due to its low cost, install friendly design, durability, water-resistance and security.
- Internal mount provides additional rigidity, reduces installation time and requires no drilling
- Entire rainproof unit sealed to defend digital monitor against moisture intrusion and water damage, using our ExactSeal sealing system
- 7 Year Warranty for Guaranteed Peace of Mind
- IP55 Certified & Tested* (IEC 65209)
- Highly Durable HMWPE Back Housing
- Two Filtered Louvered Vents that Prevent Heat Buildup and Water/Bug Intrusion
- Fastened Shatterproof Ultra Clear Lexan® Polycarbonate Front Shield
- Front Panel Removable for Maintenance Access
- Advanced Security Screw System for Ultimate TV and Display Protection
- ExactSeal Sealing System for Supreme Water Intrusion Prevention
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Universal design - Works with any standard VESA mount
- The Display Shield is a unique and patented design
Please note this enclosure requires a separate external mount for installation.
This protective TV case is not designed to be water-submerged.
Thermostatic fans that click on at 31.1 Celcius degrees and off at 25.6 Celcius degrees are available for all enclosures and included with some models and kits.
Thermostatic heater for the winter season or cold environment is also available (turns on on at 5 Celcius degrees and off at 8.33 Celcius degrees. Tested in Alaska.
Graffiti like spray paint can be washed off of the screen with special removal spray, and dry-erase markers are usable on the front panel.
Maximum Inside dimensions
(Please measure the outside dimensions of your TV or Display, or the planned TV, and compare to the inside dimensions listed).
- Height : 50,80" (129.032 cm)
- Width : 31,35" (79.629 cm)
- Depth : 4,10" (10.414 cm)
- Height : 55,40" (140.716 cm)
- Width : 35,00" (88.90 cm)
- Depth : 6,90" (17.526cm)
- Weight : 48 lbs (21.7724 kg)
- Width : 56,00" (142.24 cm)
- Height : 37,00" (93.98 cm)
- Depth : 8,00" (20.32 cm)
- Weight : 60 lbs (27.2155 kg)
- Seven (7) year limited warranty on housing.
- Five (5) year limited warranty on polycarbonate front cover/shield.
- Three (3) year limited warranty on product failure or QC defect.